Monday, June 28, 2010

Poster Design

Step 1
Picking a picture as the background.


















I've decided to use the view of the lake as my background. I edited the brightness, sharpness and the color of the photo above using photoshop.






This is how the photo i picked looks like after editing with photoshop.








Step 2
I've decided to pick 4 pictures I've taken there to just give people a little "sneak peek" of the beautiful flora there. These are the 4 pictures I've chosen.

















I edited the sharpness, color intensity and brightness of these photos.






















This is how they look like after editing





Step 3
I moved these 4 photos to the first picture, which is the view of the lake and resized them.


















Step 4

I blurred the edges of the 4 small photos so that the images do not look like they appear suddenly but rather, they appear like they are fading in.


















Step 5
I add text to the photo.


















Step 6

I add a bar across the word "Forest Research Institute Malaysia" to sort of highlight the text


















Final

No comments:

Post a Comment